Digital Media Agency The Pied Piper of Brands
Blog article

Digital Media Agency The Pied Piper of Brands

How much brain does it take to replace a light bulb? Yes, that’s one question you have to answer yourself before you remember the term Digital Marketing. Unlike every business around, agencies set up to serve Digital Media, Online Marketing or Mobile Marketing services play on ideas and not rules or competencies.

And in the last three years, these institutions have grown rapidly. But the question is, what makes Digital Marketing a hotcake business for entrepreneurs today? What makes Digital marketing one of the fastest growing areas of advertising?

Digital communication platforms or Digital Media are driving new requirements for engagement between brands and consumers and reshaping media consumption in old and new channels. Strategi marketing online saat ini di media sosial, bagaimana postingan produk bisa memiliki engagement rate luaxs, cara promosi di instagram menjangkau banyak orang dan memiliki tingkat interaksi dengan followers/subscribers tinggi. Research shows that the most important and influential consumers continue to engage with digital media even while watching TV.

To be truly effective, a brand’s integrated marketing strategy must incorporate digital marketing from the start. And, to keep pace with digital’s massive influence on consumer media habits, advertisers must do more than just expand their offline campaigns into the digital marketing space.

In recent months, India’s digital marketing industry has seen some activity in the digital advertising market. However, the background dates back to 2008, when the buzzword in India’s online industry was online marketing and digital marketing agencies and advertising networks were at the helm. From VCs to budding entrepreneurs, business-minded technicians are highly experienced in the digital advertising space in India.

However after 2009, this interest has decreased and we are seeing new forms of online business increasingly in demand by VCs as well as entrepreneurs. Search Engine Optimization Most of them help in the growth of Online Retail or E-commerce which in layman’s language we consider an Online Selling business.

However, a larger audience is more curious to find out why a well-known business or brand for that matter loves Digital Marketing so much? What makes online advertising a must-have marketing metric for their brand?

Online advertising is highly responsive, versatile, able to build brand awareness and engagement and drive response activities and buying behavior by Online Advertising Agencies to have a greater impact in terms of brand promotion media.

Given the established benefits of online advertising, it is not surprising that 15 percent of worldwide advertising budgets* are now spent this way. In fact, this raises the question of how much of the remaining 85 percent could be better spent in the digital space.

The next big thing for businesses, after branding, is reaching their potential audience. The average consumer today spends 14 hours watching TV each week and 14 hours using the internet, according to a new EIAA Report.

More time spent together: the most valuable and influential consumers multi-task their media consumption, actively using digital media while engaging with traditional channels in the background. Integrated campaigns incorporating digital marketing strategies are a must to communicate effectively with these consumers. Sound complicated?

Comments Off on Digital Media Agency The Pied Piper of Brands